Western Parkland City Investor Concierge
Western Parkland City Authority (WPCA) supports projects from concept, to site selection, to completion, through a free, comprehensive, and confidential investor concierge service.
The Western Parkland City Investor Concierge is here to help businesses establish and grow their operations in the Western Parkland City.
Covering eight local government areas including the Blue Mountains, Camden, Campbelltown, Fairfield, Hawkesbury, Liverpool, Penrith and Wollondilly, the Western Parkland City is one of the fastest growing urban areas in Australia.
How the program works
Investor Concierge Services can help you by providing:
- Briefings on the growth and opportunities across the region
- Introductions to local partners for supply chain identification and research collaborations
- Identification of suitable available office and industrial space
- Workforce skills development
- Assistance with business planning requirements including economic analysis and skills data
- Advice on accessing grants and other financial incentives
- Coordination across key government agencies and regulatory bodies
- Assistance with familiarisation visits to the Western Parkland City and Bradfield City Centre
The Western Parkland City’s future will be shaped by the industry sectors that leverage its current strengths and that have the greatest, potential for growth, employment diversity and national economic significance, including:
- Freight and logistics
- Visitor economy
- Advanced manufacturing
- Aerospace and defence
- Circular economy
- Health and education