Integrated Logistics Hub Airfreight Interface Concept
Request For Information
For more information on the RFI, download the Registration Pack below.
To take part in the RFI, you can either complete our online questionnaire - or if you prefer, download a copy of the relevant questionnaire in Word (available below), complete the survey and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the 'ILH Airfreight Interface Concept'?
Put simply, the ILH Airfreight Interface Concept contemplates what is needed between the landside IHL envisaged in the Agribusiness-Precinct, in the Aerotropolis and the airside Cargo Precinct within the WSI gate.
To unlock the full potential of the 24/7 curfew-free Airport, based on international research, this means:
- seamless connectivity from the ILH envisaged in the Agribusiness Precinct, and/or other ILHs in the Aerotropolis and the Western Parkland City, to the WSI Cargo Precinct entry and exit point, on the recently upgraded Northern Road
- dedicated and tailored facilities and processes for businesses across NSW, that can best optimise first and last mile airfreight movements for cold chain, ambient and live commodities.
With regard to any information, data, research or other documents provided by WPCA in connection with this RFI,
- the WPCA makes this available on the understanding that recipients exercise their own skill and care with respect to its use and are responsible for forming their own independent judgements, interpretations, conclusions and deductions; and
- gives no warranty and makes no representation whether expressed or implied, that the information contained in this RFI or otherwise provided by the WPCA, or on the WPCA's behalf, is error free;
- confirms that the research referenced in section 1.2.4 of this RFI is not an endorsed position of the NSW Government or the WPCA.
Before relying on the research in any important matter, users should carefully evaluate the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional advice relevant to their circumstances.
- ILH Airfreight Interface Concept Report - September 2021 (PDF, 5.3 MB)
- 'An invitation to share your ideas' (PDF, 3.3 MB)
- Request for Information Registration Pack (PDF, 782 KB)
- Request for Information Questionnaire - Agribusiness or freight industry (DOCX, 40 KB)
- Request for Information Questionnaire - Landowner, developer or investor (DOCX, 28 KB)
- Western City Aerotropolis Integrated Logistics Hub Scoping Study - July 2020 (PDF, 7.9 MB)