Bradfield City Centre - An Invitation to Partner
Welcome to Bradfield City Centre
The NSW Government has committed over $1 billion to kickstart development of the Bradfield City Centre as Australia's newest city centre for the 22nd Century. Bradfield City Centre will be a cyber-secure, advanced, green and connected hub for advanced industries.
Where and when can industry get involved?
The NSW Government investment of over $1 billion to activate Bradfield City Centre for private sector-led development includes:
- Around 36 hectares of public domain - including parks, plazas and water features
- 60 hectares of land prepared for development - including earthworks, roads, and utilities
- The National Security Quarter - a new hub for the advanced defence and innovation sectors
- Advanced Manufacturing skills - a pilot training program to provide a skilled, engaged workforce ready for the needs of modern manufacturing environments
- Visitor centre and high-tech research facility - with shared space and equipment for international advanced industry firms and local manufacturers
- Digitally-enabled city centre and public domain - including high capacity conduit, common access ducts, and smart infrastructure
- Commercial and community facilities - including retail, cultural, childcare and car parking
- A plaza adjacent to the new metro station - just minutes from the international airport
- Dining, entertainment and leisure - around public waterways